Thursday, December 31, 2009

Start it rightt.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
Let's start everything righttt ;D
Happy manxz ^^
Wenesday:
Went back to school two days ago,
school compound stinks.
Looks badly rundown :/
Used to be daddy's old secondary school -.-
Unbelievable.
So many people cut hair O:
HAHAHA.
Toured around the school for like an hour.
I think I'll get losttt. O:
It's so biggg.
Then went to classroom.
Got two aircons! But dont know working or not.
Sat near the window with Jiamin (:
Felt sleepy O:
Went off to Commonwealth station to meet Sherilyn.
She gave me my Yuto keychain and Chinen card :D
Thanks Sherilyn^^
And Arashi thingy board :/
I'm gonna give it to Emerald.
Headed to Clementi to eat Macs'
Then ate takoyaki -.-
Gosh, i'm like a pig.
Then headed to West Mall.
Walked around about nonstop, then went home.
Friday:
Didnt do much.
Went Vernice's house at night to pass her her winter clothings.
She rebonded her hair O:
Niceee!
Used her computer, watched korean stuff ^^
It was nice.
I'm liking Yoona from SNSD thanks to her!
HAHAHA Watched some Super Junior thingy, funny ^^
Laughing gas.
Watched japanese videos.
Vernice says Ryutaro is cute ^^ YAY.
Stayed there until midnight.

New Year Resolutions:
1.Lose weight
2.Buy more JE stuff
3.Do well for Sec 2
4.Have a happy year ahead
5.Go Japan

I think i shall stop blogging.
Johnny' Countdown on YT is finally here! ^^
Shall watch my HSJ ^^v
Byeeeexz


No comments:

Post a Comment