Friday, December 25, 2009

Twelve Days of Christmas ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE ;D
Nothing to upload.
I got $$$ from my aunt this year (:
And some cool HelloKitty stuff ^^
SONIYA SREE SARAVANAN YAO JIANHONG IF YOU'RE READING THIS,
I'M GONNA BUY A HELLOKITTY FOR YOU ^^ OR A CAT! ^^
Happy, happy. Haven't spent it all, yet.
Bought an electronic eraser from Daiso!
And bought my HEY!SAY!JUMP 3R CARDS! ;D
I am superrrr happyxzxzxz ^^
I am pratically staring at Chinen's pretty face (:
Btw, i downloaded more papics of Yamada and Chinen!
AWESOMECXZXZ! ;D
I am gonna picture spam here, so if you dont want to read, please leave (;
Thank you^^
Chinen Yuri ♥♥♥ Yamada Ryosuke♥♥♥

OMG SO HOTTTT, RIGHT (;
I want them for my Christmas present (;
Honestly, japanese guys are not GAY.
I don't care what people say.
I think they're pretty, some even prettier than the girls.
Best of all, they're natural (:
I dont really like most of the koreans because so many of them go plastic surgery,
so it's kinda fake -.-
They're all so pretty. *eyes twinkling*
If Singaporean guys can look as half as pretty as them,
I think that would be perfect :)
HAHAHAHA THIS IS MY OPINION,
BUT IT'S OKAY TO HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS (;
I THINK I SHALL GO DROOL OVER THEM NOW (:
BYEEEEEXZXZXZ.






No comments:

Post a Comment