Saturday, January 30, 2010

Okay hi at grandma's house (:
Mum's supposed to use the netbook but i dont care :P
Went Bishan today buy Guides uniform.
Damn cool the place.
SHINee came Singapore already O: Going with Jiamin tomorrow, it would be a miracle if i can even get inside Lot 1.
So retarded.
Girls' Generation like act cute, seriously.
Their 'Oh' is so-so, I think Brown Eyed Girls' Sign more addictive :>
Jessica from SNSD is very irritating. VERY. Feel like punching her face.
Someone also act cute too, think her hair very pretty, think she very chio.
SO ANNOYING. Got attitude problem ttm.
I'm happy my fringe is growinggg! (:
Now got more pimples >:(
I want cold weather in Singapore! Always so hotttt.
My butt very pain now and Joel is being an idiot.
Okay BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment