Monday, April 5, 2010


I am so so so so tired today. All i can think about now is sleep.
Lessons were killing me already -__- Geography is boring and Bavithra was being annoying throughout the whole time when i didn't even annoy her back, so ironic.
There was Theresian Awards Day reharsel today, which drained me out, cause the weather was so humid and stuffy, with rain, but it was sooo hottt. I was all sticky, sweaty and smelly -__-
Oh man i'm getting distracted already by listening to NYC Boys' new song Yuuki 100% this is bad , bad ,bad cause i'm supposed to be getting photos from the EFL album for IT -.-
Seeing Chinen cheers me up, oh well, it lightens my mood.
I wanna draw but there's nothing nice to draw. Gah, I can't stand it already, weather is so hot and people talking behind my backs when they themselves are at faults themsleves. I'm very angry already. Apologised already still wanna talk bad about me. Full of bullshit lah waste my time to get angry over people like you.
I can't be bothered already.

No comments:

Post a Comment