Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rennie's such a cutesy ^^
Slacking in chem lesson with Shalyn and Lynette. :D
Dragon boating was like superrr :> But my left arm feels like it's gonna snap into two-.-
Today got back papers, hahah wth all my hard effort only pass Geog on the dot-.-
I hate Geog, Math was rather disappointing :/ But still okay, Lit was unexpected.
I love the weather the past few days, so cool and windy like in Hongkong :D
June holidays faster come, I can't wait for Penang trip with guides where i can shop till i drop ^^
Midori is supposed to think of a story for our manga? -.- Hehehe Laura's birthday is coming up :>
There's like YOG training tmr after school at Mandai Army Camp, omg kill me now. This whole week's been torturous with PE activities training us for napha, and it seriously sucks. But i need the exercise i can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment