Monday, October 19, 2009

After the Rain

Hello! I had this weird dream last night. I think it was a nightmare O:
Because i woke up sweating :B
Went back to school today to help Miss. Mok ^^
Midori last minute backed out due to the flu O:
Texted Josephine, about Yamachan^^
Yamachan was in a BEAR COSTUME :DD
Josephine can't imagine. HAHA.
Meanie! I felt so alone :'( Took the train all the way to Tiong Bahru myself.
Couldn't get out at all. So packed. Had to squeeze O:
I accidentally brushed against this women's boob O:
She wouldn't budge -.-
I think i was the only IJ girl in the train! So paisehh~
Went to school, saw Sarah and Pulara. They had this badge called INSANE pinned onto their pinafores. HAHA :D
I feel so tired. Packing alot of stuff. I realised got ALOT unwanted shirts.
ALOT. I think if you stole 20, noone would know the difference :D
And there were alot of stuff, probably from the last era also have.
I found this CD show about a cat and her friends.
So cool! :D
So Bernice and i got this cool white school jacket with sweatpants!
Awesomexz!
Sarah hid behind the box when she saw the cat. (:
HAHA Scaredy-cat^^
Went to have lunch with Bernice at Tiong Bahru.
The grilled chicken was delicious.
I have this craving for grilled chicken. Having alot of cravings recently.
Bernice says i look like a Japanese^^ So honoured.
Sarah says I smile like Chinen Yuuri. And even look like him.
^^ Even better.
It's so hot today.
I feel sleeping. We're playing hockey tomorrow :D

Rachel! Didn't see you O:
So sadd D:

No comments:

Post a Comment