Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reminiscence


I'm really tired todayy.
I think my memory is going to get from bad to worse.
I want to sleep soon if noone is going to entertain me (:
I got a SHINee poster from Mavis \m/
I'm so happy :D
Thanks, Mavis! ^^
Jiamin keeps staring at Taemin's face.
And Midori likes Minho from SHINee and Jaejoong from DBSK. (for once, she likes a popstar who's to her liking)
She's been pestering me to download maple.
I want to, but computer will lag and crashh :/
Jiamin keeps slapping my thigh every 5min during the police talk. Sitting with her was a mistake -.-
She made up a new phrase :D
'Once in a pink moon'
HAHA. I thought it was supposed to be once in a blue moon -.-
Sherilyn came to STC in her school uniform during recess.
I think everyone who saw her was shocked O:
HAHAHA.
I cant believe the Myojo December issue is out so fast-.-
It's not even November yet.
I wish Chinen would stop changing hairstyles every month.
I heard changing hairstyles to often will make your hair drop.
Chinen cut bangs again :D
I dont want the ugly side parting like Nakayama Yuma's O:
Someone get me a ticket to their Yokohama Concert Winter Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment