Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Days

Hello! Woke up early this morning.
Went to do a few sets of reps using the dumbells.
My arms are aching now. I want toned arms by the end of 2009 :D
Went to school today.
Got back all the exam papers -.-
Did okay for all except Geography.
Failed by a few marks :/
That's just sad D:
Maths got the best among all the other subjects. A1. LOL.
And English was supposed to be my forte :B
Had like only 15min to have recess because of the time delayed in the auditorium when going through the math paper.
Angie and Felicia kept disturbing me.
Midori is CRAZY over her flower done in Art.
She thinks the flower smells nice. O:
It smells of PAINT. Obsessed. HAHAHA.
Alicia got higher than me for all her subjects!
UNFAIR D:
And she dozes off most of the time in school and still do so well -.-
Ivy kept disturbing Alicia when going through the Home Econs papers.
She says Alicia has a round face and a round body. HAHA O:
Li Jun put LAVENDER braces!
I think braces are AWESOMEXZ :D
Carmen Lee also put braces todayy.
She told me she can taste the metal taste :D
SO COOL :D
Mei is a LOSERR.
Throw gobstopper out of the window, hit back to her face!
HAHAHAHA.
I want Pulara's Donald Duck
I miss him D:
Okay (: My work here is done.
Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment