Saturday, March 13, 2010

EFL rockeddd, omg i had such a blast!
Campfire night was superrrr! HAHA but i still think last year's EFL was more enjoyable :/
HAHAH the first two nights sleeping in the tentage wasn't so nice, Ameilia told me she woke up to see a mosquito sucking her blood, ewww gross ttm and Felicia and Jiamin told me there were ants in their sleeping bags, grosssczx.
My skin's peeling, especially my nose, i stupidly used the green tea pore patch to remove it -__-" And i used the wrong type of pimple cream. I have sunburns on my scalp and arms and neck and nose and cheeks -.- Note to self: Bring SPF 100 sunblock for next year's EFL i think SPF 50 don't help. It was so hot that i could even see heat waves -.- Unbelievable. I'm bringing a cap next year too.
Chalet was funn, slept around 1am, hohoho Lynette kicked me when i was asleep -.- Ouch, and it was freezing, i didn't wear my jacket, but better than the heat.
HAHAH omg i think 2J's class tee-shirt is super nice lah i envy them O:
I'm glad to be back home but all the unpacking is killing me oh shitttt.
Got new Wii (Y) Will play tennis later or my Ben 10 Alien Force
i got tuition later -.- Huh it's raining now.



No comments:

Post a Comment