Sunday, March 7, 2010

Miura Haruma is sooo hottt.
Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.
EFL fasterrr come. I wanna go soon, I don't wanna stay stuck at home whaling my time away.
I have so much tuiton homework which i missed from the past two weeks ): How to finish by Saturday?? I only have Monday and Tuesday to complete then off to EFL until SATURDAY. Wth, i'm so exhausted. I better start doing tonight. Sighs.
After EFL got YOG practice during March holidays -.- So sian alreadyy.
Visted my great-grandmother's columbarian after a year, time really flies.
I somehow feel so peaceful at her columbarian.
I'm so fatt too, lazy to exercise because of this scorching weather, not surprised if it hits 40 degrees oneday.
I think my eyesight will increase sooner or later, at the rate I'm using the computer.
I hate the way i look, with glasses. I really hate glasses, only makes me a nerd.
My parents won't let me wear contacts, wth, until I'm probably sixteen? -.- Or older.
So long time more lah, i can't be bothered to blog anymore. I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment