Friday, March 26, 2010


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY YUYA TAKAKI!♥
Heheh okay I'm supposed to be revising my work, but basically i'm boredddd.
I'm very sleepy today, halfway dozed off during English lesson, then there was Earth Hour today in school at 9.45am and the school made us switch off all the electricity, so it was very warm with very little wind -.-
Jiamin was annoying me by asking me so many questions, she likes to tempt with her Juicy Tender and her packed food from home -.- HAHAH. Jessica's invited me to her church concert on the 4April, Cynthia's coming too :D
PTC was yesterday, I didn't go cause i had math coaching, which wasn't so bad after all :/
I wanna take A Math next year but i have to score a B3 at least, that means i have to work my guts off for math for the coming exams.
I'm so exhausted tmr i have two chinese tuitions and one math tuition -__-" Chinese, chinese, surprisingly i did better for it than Science, unbelievable -

HAHAHA ohhhh i want a Scrump btw ^^ It's soooo cuteeeee ^^v Okay byee

No comments:

Post a Comment