Friday, March 5, 2010


Shintaro so cuteeee ^^ I think i'm in love with him after watching Hidarime Tante EYE. I watched like four episodes and totally addicted to it now (: Heard Diary of a Wimpy Kid the movie is coming out on March 19! O:
I wanna watch!! How excitinggg. I got tuition today which starts at 2pm and i haven't even eaten my lunch yet -_-" I'm still so full from this morning's breakfast.
I'm so tired today, i slept at 8plus last night and woke up at 10 today?? Pig much.
My mother wants me to pack for EFL, i don't know what to pack. I only know must pack my own toilet paper! O: I want to domething really engaging that wil take my mind away from everything. Crying, emoing or wtv shit is not going to help in wtv situation.
I feel like going for a haircut, but wait i scared the hairdresser will screw up my hair, tsk, the hairdressers all don't know what style i want.
I got chinese and math tuition and have to rush again like some idiot -.- I'm a nerd, yes i knowwww.
Exams will getting back next week, i think i've flunked geography and chinese -__-
My first answer for chinese was WRONG, epic much.
Okay, dad is back with my lunch.
Gtg Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment