Friday, March 5, 2010

Today's such a long day, the weather is so hot recently. I can't take it anymore. The YOG dance the other day very funny ^^ Heard we're gonna wear leotards with something attached to the sides of our arms??? O: HAHAHA like butterfly like that (Y) HAHAHAHA I feel lazy to blog already because i'm so mentally and physically exhausted. EFL's like next week, gosh and Term 1 is overrrr.
I'm going to start packing tomorrow, like auntie and bring lots of plastic bags. Hehehe. Jiamin likes my touch phone, she's like some retard playing it with and tapping it with my stylus O:
I feel like everything passes too quickly, before you know it O levels are here. I feel like primary school was just yesterday, i really wish to go back to the past, with little worries.
I feel like going out now that the holidays are here, catch up with some old friends and chat.
Cousin Desiree's so pretty i wish i had her looks.
There's many things i want that i can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment