Friday, February 5, 2010



All these advertisements keep popping out on my computer! -.-So irritating. They wont go away too. I got bad stomachache now, like seriously.
Oh God.
Duet March 2010 is out, downloaded pics ^^v
HEHE i like Ryutaro's red sweater but if i wear in here people will call me xiao -.-
I'm Soniya's stylo car! :D She purposely made me do this job. I got math tuition hwk don't know how to do -.-
I'm so boreddd now.
I shall post pictures of my favourite female idols.♥


Erika Toda.
Nishiuchi Mariya Yoona.

SNSD's Oh! is stuck in my head. Jessica looks like some Barbie doll in there. Which pisses me off the most because i find her the most annoying. Jiamin says she looks hideous without her makeup. WHICH is true. OMG so scary, here got picture (:

SO SCARY RIGHT. If you had seen Jessica with makeup it's a world of difference. Makeup does wonders. I think Yoona and Yuri and Taeyon looks the most natural, the others are also okay. Only Jessica -.-

Okay i think i had enough already of mocking Jessica.

BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment