Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY♥ (;
I'm very bored now because there's noone online and yeah, my visiting just ended.
The weather is EXTREMELY HOT. I'm gonna die in this heat, like seriously.
And i realised i owe Soniya her Old Chang Kee sotong O:
HAHAHA I ate alot of ba gwa and folded paper stars with my cousins and got blisters, i have been folding since yesterday and today, and the worst part is, i keep failing, epic man.
HAHAHA i know i'm a total retardzxzx but i don't care (; It's kinda fun, Jellybean will help me fold a thousand by the end of this year.
Mummy knows how to use my school belt and fold into a rose O: I wanna learn.
HAHAHA. WHA i feel damn sadd nowww, i think everyone should know why. I think listening to JUMP's songs make me feel even sadder, especially the song, 'Memories', although i dont understand, something in the song strikes me.
Someone created Facebook already, wow. I heard he got new gf, but i dont care lah, i think he's really annoying. More annoying and idiotic and stupid than _______.
I shall post picturesczxzx, i dont care what anyone says, i wanna walk down memory lane. (:

There's actually more, but I'm really lazy (:
The rest on Facebook , HAHAHA goodness, everyone changed so much.
Time flies.

HAHAHA in case you're wondering what's the crowns on top, yeapp.
They are doing some magazine interview for princes -.-
HAHAHA And Bernice says maybe I'm Chinen's long lost distant relative! O:
HAHAHA OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGG. HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay BYE.
I feel so stupidddd crying over you. Is it even possible for us to be friends again?
Trust takes years to build, and seconds to break...



























No comments:

Post a Comment