Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Third day of Chinese New Year.
My relatives are at my house = (Y)! I feel very fat nowz after eating so much ba gwa and pineapple tarts -.-
My cousin and my sister are ridiculously funny, they came out screaming from my bedroom because my cousin had saw something really 'scary' under the bed O: She said that she saw a face -.-
Her brother went under my bed to find out what's the 'face'.
Turns out it was a a squashed ping pong ball with was vandalised in black marker -.-
So stupid. Then everyone started laughing. HAHAHAHA.
School reopens tomorrow ):
Then Friday going to Anne-Marie's birthday bash!♥
Then saturday i get to miss tuition because of Thinking Day ^^ and the following saturday i also miss tuition again because of Flag Day. (Y)!
And yes, I'm currently addicted to fanfiction, esp Hey!Say!JUMP ones. :)
It takes my mind off everything, all my problems.
And yesterday i wrote my own fanfiction, i spent like almost three hours ++ but i think it sucks D:
My little cousin is begging me to play with him, I think i shall play with him. :)
BYE.
Three wishes.
I wish you weren't mad at me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment