Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Oh man, i got ink all on my fingers. ): Stupid paper jam, I thought i spoiled the whole printer! O: Scare me only lah. I feel very happy ^^ Heheh i have been reading many Hey!Say!JUMP fanfics and it's making me very high (: I wrote my own draft, but i think i need to work on it more. HEHE but I'm in a good mood today yeah! ^^ I finally finished reading one of the fanfics called Scheme which includes Yamada Ryosuke! ♥ I know i like some total retardzxzx! Cheap thrills only, but really, it's addictive! O: I can't stop reading or writing now. HAHAHA I even printed out one of my faves for Ameilia to read ^^

HOHOHO YES YAMADA ^^

Isn't he gorgeous? xD *drools*
HAHAHAHA But i will always be faithful to Chinen ^^v
Heheheh oh! I wanna stare at my Hey!Say!JUMP photobook, and watch the DVD again!
I so wu liao, yes i know, it's in japanese with no subs, but who cares? :D
YAY i shall read more and tweet now (:
BYE ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment